We are pleased to announce that our office is open and adhering to all COVID-19 protocol recommendations set forth by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Your Safety Comes First
Before COVID-19, Katy Primary Care Clinic already practiced a rigorous infection control protocol, but those measures have been enhanced and reinforced to add additional safety precautions for our patients and staff.
A few of the changes that you might notice include:
- Every patient arriving at our clinic will have their temperature taken when entering, and we will disinfect any items that come into contact with patients
- We regularly clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, tables, chairs, and restrooms
- We provide hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap, and water, or similar disinfectant r to employees, patients, and others entering our facility
- As we’ve been able to, we’ve modified entry and exit procedures to ensure patients can maintain 6 feet separation from individuals outside their group while entering and exiting our clinic
- Our reception and waiting areas have been reconfigured, so patients are separated by at least 6 feet from others
- Our doctor and staff are screened daily and wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) following standards set forth by the Texas Department of State Health Services to ensure optimum patient safety
We are Here for You
If you have any specific concerns or questions about visiting our clinic and the checklist that we’ve adopted for COVID-19 compliance, we invite you to give us a call. Special accommodations will be made for patients who request them.
What You Can Do at Home
We also encourage our patients to comply with all local government regulations and the recommendations from the CDC. Remember also to practice the 3Ws for your optimum health and to keep our Katy community safe:
- Wear: Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth
- Wait: Stay at least 6 feet apart from others
- Wash: Wash your hands regularly or use hand sanitizer
Please contact us now to learn more about our COVIID-19 compliance or to schedule an appointment.